This page has moved to a new address.

Apologies & Advice

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/05/apologies-advice.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Apologies & Advice

Creations By Sasha Blog: Apologies & Advice

This page has moved to a new address.

Apologies & Advice

Creations By Sasha Blog: Apologies & Advice

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Apologies & Advice

First and foremost, I want to apologize to all for being a really bad blogger lately. I do have tons of things to post but I've have a very busy past couple of days. But there's a good reason why. I promise. Do you wanna know what that good reason is??? Ok, I'll let you. It's because I got ENGAGED!!!!!! Yep, that's right, the good ol' BF finally popped the question after almost eight years of being together. I am more than excited and I've jumped right into planning everything. We're going for a Septemeber wedding in 2012. And this is where they "advice" part of this blog post comes in. Anything I can do myself to make this wedding as inexpensive as possible, I'm going to do. I've started with invitations. Below is my first try and some invitations and I wanted every one's opinion on what you guys think. Our colors are going to be red and orange (a fall theme). So, good, bad, any tips, ways to spruce it up. Anything. Please tell me what you think. Can't wait to hear every one's thoughts!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 25, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Jade said...

Congratulations!!! Planning a wedding is so much fun but stressful too but when you feel the stress creeping in just take a big breath and remember that the whole point to the entire thing is just to begin a new life with the one you love! There are lots of great wedding/party blogs out there to get inspiration from and Pintrest is AWESOME for finding ideas! Enjoy the process! (p.s. the invitation looks good - I think less is more)

 
At May 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Journey said...

oooh. i really like that. can't wait to get my invite.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home