This page has moved to a new address.

Changes are on the way

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/05/changes-are-on-way.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Changes are on the way

Creations By Sasha Blog: Changes are on the way

This page has moved to a new address.

Changes are on the way

Creations By Sasha Blog: Changes are on the way

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Changes are on the way

I'm not sure if most of you are aware, but I've been in the process of trying to create a business. Since the beginning of the year, I've been working on a website. Hopefully, the website will go live in June/July. That's my goal. Part of my new website will link to my blog - which I am in the process of moving to WordPress. I've heard a lot of good things about WordPress and I'm excited about making the switch. My goal is not to lose any of my followers so please bear with me as I begin to make the transition. The blog will have a new name but I'm hoping it'll be easy to take everyone with me as I make the switch. I'll keep you updated on the progress.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home