This page has moved to a new address.

Creation Mondays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/04/creation-mondays_25.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Creation Mondays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Creation Mondays

This page has moved to a new address.

Creation Mondays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Creation Mondays

Monday, April 25, 2011

Creation Mondays

Some sad news...I've decided to forgo Creation Mondays for the foreseable future. The number of people linking up has declined considerably and never really picked up in the first place. I'm really disappointed n this because I LOVE seeing what everyone comes up with. Hopefully in the future, when my blog is a little bit bigger, I'll be able to start it up again. Thank you to those who participated last week. Check out what they created below:

Bird Table Revamp @ City Girl Gone Coastal
Spring Earrings @ Eye Spy DIY

Powder Blue Nautical Dress @ Dame Design Studio

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 25, 2011 at 7:35 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Its a really shame, but I understand why your making this decision. Thanks for hosting as fabulously as you did!

 
At April 26, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to do that with my Fashion Friday post....thanks for featuring my dress as one of your last features!

 
At April 28, 2011 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Terri. said...

I am a new follower via GFC and Facebook. Hope you can stop by my blog and check it out and follow back.
http://www.atthemapletable.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home