This page has moved to a new address.

National Scrapbooking Day/Month

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/05/national-scrapbooking-daymonth.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

National Scrapbooking Day/Month

Creations By Sasha Blog: National Scrapbooking Day/Month

This page has moved to a new address.

National Scrapbooking Day/Month

Creations By Sasha Blog: National Scrapbooking Day/Month

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day/Month

The month of May seems to be either National Scrapbooking Month or has National Scrapbooking Day (May 7th). In any event, who doesn't like an excuse to get some scrapbooking done. the Home Shopping Network (HSN) will be selling all sorts of scrapbooking related items (including the Cricut) throughout the day. So I'm sure I'll be glued to the TV at some point. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my credit card in my wallet! I have big plans for our special scrapbooking month. I plan to:

  • work on the album for the BF's aunt 
  • start working on an album for a friend's 30th birthday 
  • created handmade decorations and cupcake toppers for my cousin's baby shower (not really scrapbooking, I know but still crafty)
  • finally get to my May card-of-the-month kit
  • work on a friend's baby album
  • actually work on my new website and get on schedule to launch by June
  • work on some art pieces for the new website
Hopefully, I'll be able to accomplish at least some on my to-do list for National Scrapbooking Month/Day. So what are your plans????

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home