This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Mother's Day

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-mothers-day.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Mother's Day

Creations By Sasha Blog: Happy Mother's Day

This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Mother's Day

Creations By Sasha Blog: Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

While I am not myself a mother, I know that a lot of the lovely folks whose blogs I follow and who follow ~The Life of Me~ are, so from me to you, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I have no idea how you guys do it all, but I admire you. I hope you mother's day is filled with lots of love. I will be spending mother's day with two special ladies - my mom and the BF's mom. I actually had a productive weekend and was able to make some cards for them as well as a friend who celebrated her first mother's day as a new mommy.






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home