This page has moved to a new address.

365 Days - My Life Through Photographs: Days 98 - 125

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/05/365-days-my-life-through-photographs.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

365 Days - My Life Through Photographs: Days 98 - 125

Creations By Sasha Blog: 365 Days - My Life Through Photographs: Days 98 - 125

This page has moved to a new address.

365 Days - My Life Through Photographs: Days 98 - 125

Creations By Sasha Blog: 365 Days - My Life Through Photographs: Days 98 - 125

Sunday, May 15, 2011

365 Days - My Life Through Photographs: Days 98 - 125

So I just realized I haven't posted any of my "365 Days" pictures. So here they go (sorry in advance for the number of pics...I've been WAY behind).


Day 98: Packed and almost ready to go on my first cruise!

Day 99: I love this picture. These are the elevators in the lobby on the ship.

Day 100: It's like prom all over again. Formal dinner night on the cruise.


Day 101: Watching the beautiful sunset.

Day 102: Getting ready to go cave tubing in Belize!

Day 103: A sunken ship in Roatan Island, Honduras.

Day 104: The beautiful waters of the Cayman Islands.

Day 105: Our last towel animal of the vacation (a dinosaur).

Day 106: That second red line is our delayed flight.

Day 107: This is only my load of laundry...there is more.

Day 108: Looking at scrapbooking inspiration at work...

Day 109: My FABULOUS shoes! I love these but if you could see the heal, you'd understand why I was driving barefoot.

Day 110: Taking a pic with my new camera of my old camera that broke on vacation.

Day 111: A coworker of the BF's on her wedding day. Her dress was gorgeous!
 
 Day 112: Saving big bucks on the grocery bill!


Day 113: Celebrating Easter with the family.

Day 114: On my way to work - this is supposed to be a river but today it wasn't even visible.

 Day 115: A scapbook page that I'm making for the BF's aunt. I LOVE the way it came out.

Day 116: Time for an oil change. I can't believe my car has this many miles on it.

Day 117: Passing the stadium on my way to moms house. You can see the capitol in my rearview mirror.

Day 118: Making baby shower invitations. Putting everyone to work!

Day 119: Future training for when I'm a mom (way, WAY in the future). My god daughter at her soccer game. Her team won!

Day 120: One of pet peeves. This corner is never clean :(

Day 121: What I woke up to. It was all over the news ALL day.

Day 122: Clearly I'm getting better at Call-of-Duty. Even though I'm in second place I beat a coworker of the BF's!
Day 123: Received the email that had this picture of my dad's engraved headstone. Caught me completely off guard. Still doesn't feel real...

Day 124 - Got my We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy set in the mail today. I was too excited to use it.

Day 125: The Mother's Day card I made for my mom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home