This page has moved to a new address.

Bite-Sized Scrapbooking

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/04/bite-sized-scrapbooking.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Bite-Sized Scrapbooking

Creations By Sasha Blog: Bite-Sized Scrapbooking

This page has moved to a new address.

Bite-Sized Scrapbooking

Creations By Sasha Blog: Bite-Sized Scrapbooking

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bite-Sized Scrapbooking

Back at the beginning of April, I signed up for Bite-Sized Scrapbooking. I found Bite-Sized Scrapbooking (BSS) through Twitter and I'm SOOOO glad I did. Kim at BSS has a great way to get easy, pretty layouts done each week without the stress that comes with wondering how to get started (and it's only $5 a month!!!). Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday you're emailed a new "bite". The first "bite" tells you the size of the photos you'll need and gives you encouragement to think about journaling. The second "bite" lets you know the supplies you'll need to gather and includes specific sizes for papers and journaling. The last "bite" shows you how to put it all together and even includes a sketch of the layout to help get you inspired.

I am so far behind in my scrapbooking and really need to crack down and get things done for some of my clients and this helped tons. Check out the first page I was able to make using the BSS system. It really took the stress out of everything and came together very quickly.

This is a memory album for one of the BF's aunt whose husband passed away several years ago. I'm very pleased with how the first page turned out.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2011 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Sonja said...

Found you on the Wandering Wednesday Blog Hop! I'm now following you. Would love it if you'd follow back!
http://www.toeuropewithkids.com/

 
At April 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for writing about Bite-sized Scrapbooking! I'm so glad you like it! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home