This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - March

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/04/cards-of-month-april.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - March

Creations By Sasha Blog: Cards of the Month - March

This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - March

Creations By Sasha Blog: Cards of the Month - March

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cards of the Month - March

I received my March Cardmaker Kit-of-the-Month. I am absolutely in love with the colors of this month's kit. These are actually the colors in my living room! This month the theme is "get well soon" and the technique was card folding. I was only able to complete two of the cards before I left for my cruise but I like the way they came out. They are definetly unique and not your average card. There are the two I completed:








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home