This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursday

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/11/inspirational-thursday.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursday

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursday

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursday

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursday

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Inspirational Thursday


It's time for another Inspirational Thursday. I have a very personal question today. Here we go:

What is something that you fear?

My response: Honestly, I fear being alone. Not the I'm in the house by myself on a Wednesday night type of alone, but the I'm 80 years old and don't have anyone with me type of alone. I think part of that stems from me being an only child. I don't have a big family and it has always been in the back of my mind since I was young that when my parents pass away, I'll essentially be an orphan. I think this is a fear that most people have though and that makes it somewhat better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home