This page has moved to a new address.

Card Kits and a Special Promotion

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/11/card-kits-and-special-promotion.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Card Kits and a Special Promotion

Creations By Sasha Blog: Card Kits and a Special Promotion

This page has moved to a new address.

Card Kits and a Special Promotion

Creations By Sasha Blog: Card Kits and a Special Promotion

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Card Kits and a Special Promotion


If you're a regular reader here at ~The Life of Me~ you may have noticed that I make a lot of cards. Although I do love scrapbooking, cards are so much easier for me to get started on and actually complete (unlike may layouts which never seem finished to me). Most of my cards are designed by me, but I recently purchased several card kits through MemoryWorks in an effort to help me prepare for an event I'm attending as a vendor. And I must say, I've fallen in love. These cards are absolutely beautiful and so super easy to make! I completed two cards kits last night after work and was so proud of myself. MemoryWorks offers several card kits with everything you need to have a beautifully designed card. As a special promotion to all my readers, I am offering FREE SHIPPING on a purchase of any card kit thru Friday, November 26th. These kits are perfect for any occassion and who doesn't love getting a hand-made card? If you're interested in ordering, email me. And if you haven't signed up for my newsletter, you should for a special offer only available to newsletter subscribers. Sign up to the left under "My Newsletter".

Card from Fancy Pants - Lilac House Card Kit
"Hohoho" Card from Fancy Pants - Tradition Card Kit
Fancy Pants - It's Your Day" Card Kit

BoBunny - Olivia Card Kit

BasicGrey - Jovial Card Kit

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 3, 2010 at 10:30 PM , Blogger L Simonson said...

I added the info about your special to my Thrilling Thursday post. Hope that helps! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home