This page has moved to a new address.

Blogger Envy - Bluebird Paperie

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/11/blogger-envy-bluebird-paperie.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Blogger Envy - Bluebird Paperie

Creations By Sasha Blog: Blogger Envy - Bluebird Paperie

This page has moved to a new address.

Blogger Envy - Bluebird Paperie

Creations By Sasha Blog: Blogger Envy - Bluebird Paperie

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blogger Envy - Bluebird Paperie

Ok, I have to admit, I have some EXTREME blogger envy. Have you visited Jean over at Bluebird Paperie? If you haven't you should. This is how envious I am...she didn't even ask me to write this! She is one of the most creative people I've seen on the blogsphere so far. I've been so busy lately trying to get ready for Christmas and craft shows that I've been finding it hard to be inspired. When you're creating card after card after card, sometimes it get a little hard to be continuosly creative. Looking at Jean's work really gets my creative juices flowing though. The work she does is absolutely beautiful. I'm so jealous. Check it out:







On another note, have you checked out my SPECIAL PROMOTION going on now? Hurry...offer ends November 26th!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 9, 2010 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Shell in your Pocket said...

What a cute blog you have! I love it here.

sandy toe

 
At November 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Jean Franks Beck said...

Sasha, you are so very sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words and for featuring my blog. Hope you have a beautiful day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home