This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/10/inspirational-thursdays_28.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Inspirational Thursdays


It's time for another Inspirational Thursday! Today's question should really get you thinking.

If you could have an job in the world, what would it be?

For me, it's a teacher. When I was younger, I always wanted to play school. I would give myself actual assignments and then complete them! I've always thought that teaching would be such a rewarding career and it's a shame that teachers don't get compensated enough for all the work they put in preparing children for the future. So what's your answer?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Jade said...

Oh, this is an easy one! I would totally own an AWESOME scrapbook store with the best cropping room ever and we would do amazing weekend getaways! Ahh . . . to dream a dream

 
At October 28, 2010 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I would LOVE to be an Art Teacher. I have fond memories of my art teacher from elementary school, and I would like to teach kids how to express themselves in a creative way, and see them evolve as little artists!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home