This page has moved to a new address.

Confessions

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/11/confessions.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Confessions

Creations By Sasha Blog: Confessions

This page has moved to a new address.

Confessions

Creations By Sasha Blog: Confessions

Monday, November 15, 2010

Confessions

I have a confession to make. I've been a HORRIBLE blogger. I know it's bad. I don't even remember when I've last updated my blog. But I have a valid reason. This weekend I'm going to be a vendor at a fair that's raising money for autisum. I'm trying my hardest to be prepared but I still feel like I have so much to do. This is my first time being a vendor and I'm super nervous. Mostly because I'm afraid people won't like my work. I know family and friends like my stuff but I'm not sure if people outside of my circle will. Do any of you guys ever feel this way?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home