This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/11/inspirational-thursdays.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Inspirational Thursdays


It's time for another Inspirational Thursday. Here's the question this week:

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?

This is another easy question for me. I'd go back to Puerto Rico. My family is originally from the island but I have only visited twice. In 2006 I visited for what was essentially the first time (since I don't actually remember my first time). I felt such a connection to this island that I had only been once before. I honestly cannot wait to return to a place that feels like home.


On another note, have you checked out my SPECIAL PROMOTION going on now? Hurry...offer ends November 26th.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home