This page has moved to a new address.

Cyber Monday

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/11/cyber-monday.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Cyber Monday

Creations By Sasha Blog: Cyber Monday

This page has moved to a new address.

Cyber Monday

Creations By Sasha Blog: Cyber Monday

Friday, November 26, 2010

Cyber Monday

Sshhh....I have a secret. I can not stand Black Friday. I have an aversion to crowds and I can't understand the logic of waking up at 3am to stand in line for two hours to save a couple of bucks on something. I'm not much of a in-store shopper anyway. I'm an online shopper. I do all of my Christmas shopping online. So, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, I'm doing something special on Cyber Monday (November 29th). Order any Memory Works product on Monday and I'll give you 15% off the retail price! That's right, you read that correctly. 15% OFF. Mark your calendars. This offer is only for Monday.

Check out Memory Works products here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home