This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Anniversary!

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/08/happy-anniversary.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Anniversary!

Creations By Sasha Blog: Happy Anniversary!

This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Anniversary!

Creations By Sasha Blog: Happy Anniversary!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my anniversary!!!! Well in my view anyway. No I'm not married but Webster's defines anniversary as "the annual recurrence of a date marking a notable event" and this date is a notable event for me. As of today, my BF and I have been together for 7 years. That's right, seven - since I was 16. Check out the card I made for him below (minus my personal message to him, of course). I don't know what we're doing today but I'm just happy we get to spend it together. I wouldn't trade these past seven years for anything in the world. He's my best friend and I just look forward to spending another seven (or eight, or 100) years together. Happy Anniversary Baby!









Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home