This page has moved to a new address.

"Me: The Abridged Version"

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/07/me-abridged-version.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

"Me: The Abridged Version"

Creations By Sasha Blog: "Me: The Abridged Version"

This page has moved to a new address.

"Me: The Abridged Version"

Creations By Sasha Blog: "Me: The Abridged Version"

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Me: The Abridged Version"

Big Picture Scrapbooking

I recently signed up for Big Picture Scrapbooking. I heard about it on a forum that I frequent and decided to check it out. I've actually signed up for some of the free classes and so far I like it. It has definetly given me some inspiration. What I'm most excited about though is a workshop that I'll be signing up for. The workshop is called "Me: The Abridged Version" (hence the blog post title) and I'm can't wait to get started on it...even though it starts in Sept! The main premise of the workshop is that as scrapbookers (or lovers of them) we tend to scrap about things outside of ourselves...our friends, family, places we love, etc. Through 4 weeks in this workshop, I'll be creating an A-Z scrapbook all about ME!! I think it's the coolest idea to actually make a scrapbook reflective about myself as opposed to the things around me. Can you tell I'm super excited. If your interested, I suggest you sign up too. I plan on posting the pages I make. I can't wait!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home