This page has moved to a new address.

Baby Books

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/07/baby-books.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Baby Books

Creations By Sasha Blog: Baby Books

This page has moved to a new address.

Baby Books

Creations By Sasha Blog: Baby Books

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby Books






So I've been working on this baby album for a client of mine and I just finished the album cover. For this album, I used American Crafts 8x8 Modern Album in Chestnut, a BoBunny Peacock Lane rub-on, and some flowers from Petaloo (Fairy Wonderland & Winter Wonderland). The ribbon, papers, and tag came from my local scrapbook store. I sometimes find it a little difficult to design baby albums since I'm not a mother myself. Most of the time, I go off of colors or themes that my client has expressed. In this case, purple was the color choice. Let me know what you think.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 19, 2010 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Jade said...

Very pretty - I'd love to see the finished product! Good Work!

 
At July 19, 2010 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Sasha said...

The album itself will be a mixture of both digital and paper scrapbooking...it should be interesting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home