This page has moved to a new address.

"Me: The Abridged Version" Part 2

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/08/me-abridged-version-part-2.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

"Me: The Abridged Version" Part 2

Creations By Sasha Blog: "Me: The Abridged Version" Part 2

This page has moved to a new address.

"Me: The Abridged Version" Part 2

Creations By Sasha Blog: "Me: The Abridged Version" Part 2

Monday, August 2, 2010

"Me: The Abridged Version" Part 2

In an earlier post, I talked about how I signed up for this class with Big Picture Scrapbooking and how super excited I am about. Even though the class doesn't start until September, I just completed part of the pre-class assignment. I still haven't read the book, but I did complete the tag book. The purpose of the tag book is to help me think about things in my life that start with each letter of the alphabet. When it comes time to make the scrapbook, I'll pick an idea I've jotted down and that will be the topic for that page. For example...for the letter "A" I've written down Arian, one of my cats. For "P" I have pizza, one of my favorite foods, and Papa - what I call my dad. And to capture the nerd in me, I wrote down Harry Potter for the letter "H".

The tag book was actually really simple to make. When I signed up for the class, they supplied me with the templetes for the tags. I just printed out on card stock and added my own embellishments. If you know me, then you know I'm all about love - hence the hearts. What do you think? Have I inspired you to make your own?





Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Liz Mullen said...

that is a great idea! I like the idea for my teenage daughters... maybe getting them to text me back a response for each letter might work better that the tag book for them...LOL

 
At August 2, 2010 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Christina said...

Cute blog-love the tag book. I really need to do this. I focus so much energy scrapping my kids, I rarely do anything about me. Thanks for the inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home