This page has moved to a new address.

Ocean City

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/07/ocean-city.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Ocean City

Creations By Sasha Blog: Ocean City

This page has moved to a new address.

Ocean City

Creations By Sasha Blog: Ocean City

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ocean City

So I've been gone for the weekend, but I have a good reason. Me and the BF (boyfriend) took a mini vacay to Ocean City, MD for the weekend. He had a couple of days off and we wanted to get away for awhile. I'll definetly be making a mini album soon because this vacation really inspired me. For example, I absolutely LOVE this picture.



I also love this one. I know it's a little hard to see but the full moon and the ocean were very beautiful...I just need to learn how to take better pictures!


I had a great time and will be making that album soon...if only I had more time! I'll post the pics of the album soon!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home