This page has moved to a new address.

Hoo Are You Tuesdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/07/1.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Hoo Are You Tuesdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Hoo Are You Tuesdays

This page has moved to a new address.

Hoo Are You Tuesdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Hoo Are You Tuesdays

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hoo Are You Tuesdays

NightOwlCrafting

1. How did you spend the 4th of July?
I went to several cookouts over the weekend and went to a park down the street for fireworks last night.

2. What was a couple of your favorite things you ate for the 4th of July?
I'm a simple gal. I ate hot dogs.

3. Did you watch fireworks?
Sure did. Loved them.

4. What is your favorite firework?
I like the gold ones that look like they're simmering downward.

5. How hot was it where you were for the 4th?
It actually wanted that bad. It was probably in the upper 80s/low 90s.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 5, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Cathy Kennedy said...

There's nothing like hot dogs on the 4th!

Visiting via the Hoo Are You meme...

~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author

 
At July 5, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Maureen said...

I think we like the same type of firework :)
Found you via Hoo Are yoU!

 
At July 5, 2011 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, those gold ones are awesome! I love laying on the ground and watching them!

 
At July 5, 2011 at 3:36 PM , Anonymous Jamie said...

Sounds like me! I only had hot dogs at our cook out, but our family dinner yesterday was definitely my favorite of the weekend! :)

 
At July 6, 2011 at 2:14 AM , Blogger cookieandclaire said...

Hot dogs - you can't go wrong! I am following your blog from Night Owl Crafting. I would love a "follow back" if you have time.
Have a great day and come see me at www.cookieandclaire.blogspot.com

 
At July 6, 2011 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Leslie said...

I love the gold ones that shimmer down too! Thanks for linking up to hoo are you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home