This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/06/inspirational-thursdays_23.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspirational Thursdays



Cricut DIY Wedding Class
 Today's inspiration is perfect for the season and for people like me who are getting married (click the link under the photo to get to the Cricut page)! I LOVE my Cricut. You can do so much with it and it an immense help when it comes to making projects in multiples. Which is perfect when you want to add that special touch to your special day. I know that I'll be using some of these techniques for my wedding day.

So...are you inspired?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home