This page has moved to a new address.

A Somber Father's Day

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/06/somber-fathers-day.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

A Somber Father's Day

Creations By Sasha Blog: A Somber Father's Day

This page has moved to a new address.

A Somber Father's Day

Creations By Sasha Blog: A Somber Father's Day

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Somber Father's Day


Today is a somber Father's Day for me. It's my first Father's Day without my dad. Usually, I would make my dad a card and spend some quality time with him. It's weird not being able to spend today with him. I know that the coming year will have a lot of first without him and that today is just one of many. But it's still not something I'm use to yet.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2011 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I'm sorry your having to deal with this, my dad passed away 10 years ago, Fathers Day and all the other 'days' do get less painful with time but I still allow myself a cry!

Hope you have a lovely week ahead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home