This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/12/inspirational-thursdays.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Inspirational Thursdays


It's time for another Inspirational Thursday. Today's question is just right for the holiday season:

What's the best gift you received as a kid?

The best gift I remember getting was my first bicycle. I have no idea how my parents managed to hide it from me but I remember waking up and running to the tree and there was this big thing covered with some type of Christmas plastic thingy. I couldn't wait to ride it. It's a fond memory.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home