This page has moved to a new address.

Big News!

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/12/big-news.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Big News!

Creations By Sasha Blog: Big News!

This page has moved to a new address.

Big News!

Creations By Sasha Blog: Big News!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Big News!

I know I haven't posted in a while but it's because I've been working on some big news for my lovely readers (aka you!). I'll be starting a linky party! Aren't you as excited as I am?!? I've been looking around the blogsphere for several months now and I'm so jealous of all the creative folks out there. My new weekly linky party will give everyone a chance to display and share all the great stuff they create! Now I'm still in the planning stage right now but look for it starting sometime after Christmas. And because I love my readers, those that link up to my first party could be in for a special treat! Keep checking back for more details!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home