This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/10/inspirational-thursdays_14.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Inspirational Thursdays


Another question to get you thinking and get you crafting!

What is your best memory of childhood?

I'll even give you my answer this week. One of my best childhood memories is cooking a spanish dish called patellos with my mom. Patellos are similar to empanadas; a pastry filled with cheese, meat, or fruit fillings. Nowadays, the dish is pretty easy to make due to pre-made dough but when I was younger, we use to spend almost all day rolling out dough just right and filling it with cheese (my favorite). I remember sitting on the kitchen counter while my mom rolled and rolled. I had a lot of fun helping her.



Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Im your newest follower. Love your blog. I also love to scrapbook in my spare time!

samantha

www.samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home