This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/10/inspirational-thursdays_21.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Inspirational Thursdays


It's time for another Inspirational Thursday. Here's a question for you:

Who do you love?

This one is easy for me. Of course, I could name a lot of people I love but if I had to narrow it down to a select few, I love my parents, my BF, and my two kitties. These people (and cats) make up alot of my life and who I am. So what's your answer?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2010 at 8:19 AM , Blogger The Sisters' Hood said...

I love my family first too, but with all the press of late ... I wonder if more focus should be on loving ourselves first, making us making equipped to go out there and love others!
have a great day ...
From the Hop!

 
At October 21, 2010 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Taylor-Ann said...

I love my husband, my son. my parents and my three besties Amy, Meg and Rachel. Without these people life would not be the same. They rock my world.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home