This page has moved to a new address.

My Craft Room/Office

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-craft-roomoffice.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

My Craft Room/Office

Creations By Sasha Blog: My Craft Room/Office

This page has moved to a new address.

My Craft Room/Office

Creations By Sasha Blog: My Craft Room/Office

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Craft Room/Office

Ok ~The Life of Me~ readers, I need you help. Below is a picture of my craft room/office space. I spent two hours last night finally getting in into some kind of livable, workable space. But I need your help. As you can see I just have one organizer sitting on top of the desk and two bins on top with embellishments. Please offer up any suggestions that would make this room better and easier to work in. I would really really appreciate all of you guys help!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 5, 2010 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Could you maybe add some shelving to the wall above? That might free up some desk space for working. I'm such a messy scrapper that I just have to use the whole kitchen table top! ugh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home