This page has moved to a new address.

"Hoo Are You?" Tuesdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/10/hoo-are-you-tuesdays.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

"Hoo Are You?" Tuesdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: "Hoo Are You?" Tuesdays

This page has moved to a new address.

"Hoo Are You?" Tuesdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: "Hoo Are You?" Tuesdays

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Hoo Are You?" Tuesdays

NightOwlCrafting


It's another "Hoo Are You" Tuesday from Night Owl Crafting. Check out my responses to this week's questions.

1. If you could add one room to our house, what would it be?
A finished basement. I know it's not technically adding but I really wish my basement was finished!

2. How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
Two. Can't sleep with just one. Which is wierd because I use to be able to.

3. What is the best costume you've ever worn for Halloween?
I just recently starting dressing up in my adult years so I'll go with when I was in middle school and I was a gypsy.

4. If you could erase one item off the face of the earth, what would it be?
Ummmm....I'll go with bugs.

5. Where do you do your best thinking?
In bed, right before bed time. It tends to keep me awake :(

Labels:

8 Comments:

At October 5, 2010 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Bugs! Great choice! I've never met a bug that was worth having around! :)

 
At October 5, 2010 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Breathing In Grace said...

I started to answer #1 the same as you!!! Really enjoy getting to know fellow bloggers this way!!!

 
At October 5, 2010 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Pam Emerson said...

Isn't it funny how we stop dressing up for Halloween for many years, and then start up again? I did the same thing. I've actually only dressed up once as an adult :) Maybe this year I'll dress up, but I don't know...

Yeah, bugs. Especially ants. And particularly when they invade my house! Totally agree! f

 
At October 5, 2010 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Mary EH! said...

I used to be able to sleep with just one pillow as well, but not anymore! I can't sleep at ALL if I don't have two!

And, ewww, bugs. LOL

 
At October 5, 2010 at 1:46 PM , Blogger kelby said...

Oh right before bed time!! Isn't that the worst? Because then all you want to do is get back up and start crafting the night away! Ahh, I'm with you on that one!

 
At October 5, 2010 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Brae said...

I agree with you on bugs! Each and everyone! .. I also agree with right before bed, my mind just never wants to turn off then.

 
At October 5, 2010 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Imperfectly Happy said...

I was a gypsy so many times as a kid. I would raid my grandmother's closet and costume jewelry...I loved it!
Love your blog. :)
Tiff

 
At October 6, 2010 at 12:37 AM , Blogger Mamarazzi said...

i have the same trouble...thinking keeps me awake too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home