This page has moved to a new address.

More Halloween/Fall Crafts

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/10/more-halloweenfall-crafts.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

More Halloween/Fall Crafts

Creations By Sasha Blog: More Halloween/Fall Crafts

This page has moved to a new address.

More Halloween/Fall Crafts

Creations By Sasha Blog: More Halloween/Fall Crafts

Monday, October 4, 2010

More Halloween/Fall Crafts

Since I'm still working on some of my own Halloween crafts, I figured I'd showcase some I've seen around the blogsphere. Check them out below!


Halloween Countdown Calendar @ Home Inspired Bliss

Bubble gum machine @ Night Owl Crafting

Creepy Cupcakes @ My Modish Mood

Trick or Treat Card @ TheAnswerIsChocolate

Pumpkins @ Embellishing Life


Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 4, 2010 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Aw....came over to see what you were highlighting and surprise, there was my card! Thanks so much!

 
At October 5, 2010 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Thanks for the highlight, Sasha! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home