This page has moved to a new address.

Halloween Chalkboard

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-chalkboard.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Halloween Chalkboard

Creations By Sasha Blog: Halloween Chalkboard

This page has moved to a new address.

Halloween Chalkboard

Creations By Sasha Blog: Halloween Chalkboard

Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Chalkboard

Since today is October 1st that means I only have 29 days to prepare for my 2nd annual Halloween party! Halloween is truly an event in my household. I won't even go into how much I've spent on Halloween goodies this year, but just know it's a lot. There are alot of things I see in catalogs that I'd love to buy but they are so expensive! This year, in an effort to be more thrifty, I'm making some things myself. The theme for this year's party is Witch's Lair but I want things that could be used for other themes as well. My first crafty project is a chalkboard for the drink menu. At the party, I have three "speciality" drinks (think witches brew and dragon's blood) and the chalkboard is where my guest will be able to see what they can get. This is probably the easiest project there is. Here's what I started with:


I got this simple chalkboard at Michaels. All you need for the project is some black paint, ribbon, and Halloween themed embellishements. This is what the chalkboard looks like with the black paint:



Here's the finished chalkboard:










Photobucket







Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 1, 2010 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Super cute, Sasha! The linky for Thrilling Thursday is still open. Would LOVE for you to link this up!

 
At October 1, 2010 at 9:54 PM , Blogger April said...

Cute! I like the little candy corns! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
At October 3, 2010 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Thanks for linking your project up to Thrilling Thursday!

 
At October 7, 2010 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

Adorable! I love the embellishments you used.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home