This page has moved to a new address.

Me: The Abridged Version Part 3

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/09/me-abridged-version-part-3.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Me: The Abridged Version Part 3

Creations By Sasha Blog: Me: The Abridged Version Part 3

This page has moved to a new address.

Me: The Abridged Version Part 3

Creations By Sasha Blog: Me: The Abridged Version Part 3

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Me: The Abridged Version Part 3

A couple of months ago I signed up for a class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking and today it started! I'm actually thinking about signing up for more classes in the near future because of their amazing selection. I wanted to show off what I've done for this class so far. The class is called "Me: The Abridged Version". It's a 4-week class and by the end of it, I should have an encyclopedia-type scrapbook that describes different aspects of me, from my point-of view. Each letter will have an entry with something that I feel describes some aspect of my life - important people, places I love, or things I love to do or can't live without. I'm doing this project as a digital scrapbook but it can be done by hand. At the end, I plan on getting it printed and bound as a photo book. I wanted to share my first page. Although I haven't chosen what I want to write for the letter "A" and have no pictures yet, I'm pleased with what I have so far. What do you think? Would you do something like this for yourself?



Photobucket


  

Labels:

6 Comments:

At September 16, 2010 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Hanna said...

I'm following you from the Friday Blog Hop. Lovely Blog! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

 
At September 17, 2010 at 1:46 AM , Blogger Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for being a part of the Sassy Sites blog hop! Happy Friday! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites
http://sassysites.blogspot.com

 
At September 17, 2010 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Sasha- Thanks for stopping by my blog Pocket Full of Pink! I appreciate your comments. Your blog is adorable and I love your "Me, the abridged version" layout! Super cute. Big Picture Scrapbooking has some great classes, huh? I love your blog background, etc! Have a great weekend!

 
At September 17, 2010 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Thanks for linking up at my Open House! If you want to be entered in the giveaway, stop back by and leave a comment too so you don't miss out OK? If you did and I missed it, apologies.

 
At September 17, 2010 at 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

New follower here stopping by from SassySites Blog Hop today :-) Look forward to getting to know you! Hop on over and check out our blog! We look forward to seeing you!

Carrie A Groff
http://livingahealthybeachlife.blogspot.com

 
At September 18, 2010 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

What a neat idea for a scrapbook! I do like your layout design :)

http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home