This page has moved to a new address.

A Special Anniversary

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/08/special-anniversary.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

A Special Anniversary

Creations By Sasha Blog: A Special Anniversary

This page has moved to a new address.

A Special Anniversary

Creations By Sasha Blog: A Special Anniversary

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Special Anniversary


Today is a special anniversary for my and the BF. It is one of the last ones we'll get to celebrate before we get married next year and then we'll have a brand new day to celebrate. Today makes eight years for us. When I was 16, I never imagined that my high school boyfriend would end up being the person I'm walking down the aisle with. Sure, I use to scribble down Mrs Future Such-and-Such on my notebook when I was bored, but what high school girl doesn't do that. I consider myself extremely blessed to have found my soul mate at such a young age and I honestly cannot wait to tie the knot with this guy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 4, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and what a lovely picture. At first glance, your fiance looks like a much younger version of Lionel Richie. Very handsome indeed.

CJ xx

 
At August 15, 2011 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Create With Joy said...

That's so sweet - happy anniversary! I agree that you are blessed!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

 
At August 15, 2011 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Sasha said...

Thank you so much for the well wishes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home