This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - June

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/07/cards-of-month-june.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - June

Creations By Sasha Blog: Cards of the Month - June

This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - June

Creations By Sasha Blog: Cards of the Month - June

Friday, July 22, 2011

Cards of the Month - June

With all of the wedding planning and birthdays this month, I've finally gotten around to completing June's card kit. I know, I know - behind. But no worries, I hope to finish July's kit tomorrow and then I'll finally be all caught up. The theme for June's kit was creating a 3-D effect. All of the cards are sympathy cards. I think the colors really work with the heme and I like the simplicity of these cards. What do you think?















Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Great project! I found you through the linking party at Night Owl Crafting! :)
I'd like to invite you to join my T.G.I.F. Linky Party to share your fabulous projects. I'm looking to grow my weekly party with fabulous projects just like this one. Here is the direct link and I hope you can visit sometime.
Tracy
T.G.I.F. Linky Party every Thursday evening - Tuesday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home