This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - July

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/08/cards-of-month-july.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - July

Creations By Sasha Blog: Cards of the Month - July

This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - July

Creations By Sasha Blog: Cards of the Month - July

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cards of the Month - July

Since it's only August 3rd, I wanted to hurry and post my Card Kit of the Month for July. As you can probably tell, the theme for the month was "Christmas in July". The technique for this month was doing special closures for the cards so each card has a different way of keeping the flapped down. I'm ok with how the cards came out. They aren't really my style because I tend to lean towards more adult looking cards, but I think these would be perfect to give to my nephews and god daughters (maybe with a little money inside).









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home