This page has moved to a new address.

Creation Mondays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/01/creation-mondays.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Creation Mondays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Creation Mondays

This page has moved to a new address.

Creation Mondays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Creation Mondays

Monday, January 3, 2011

Creation Mondays

Please forgive me for not posting as often. As my previous post said, I lost my father on Christmas Eve so I haven't been in the mood to blog. He was only 49 and it was very unexpected. I am trying to get back into the swing of things.

In any event, Happy New Year! I hope that everyone is excited for all the possibilities that 2011 brings. Now is the time to get creative! So I'm officially kicking off "Creation Mondays". Please link up all your fantastic creations. I'll be picking 5 random winners for a prize as a special thanks for linking up to my first ever linky party. But first, some ground rules:

1. Become a follower of ~The Life of Me~

2. Link-up your post not your main URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.

3. Link up. Have fun. Visit some other links and let them know you found them @ ~The Life of Me~

4. Grab the party-link button below so others can join the PARTY!!

Remember this party is for anything DIY: Photography, Recipes, Sewing Projects, Crafts, Scrapbooking, Cards, Paper Crafts, etc. If YOU have made it, link it up!

Have fun!!!

AND...If you haven't already, link up to 365 Days: My Life Through Photographs!









Labels:

11 Comments:

At January 3, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Suzy Myers said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. We went through the very same thing last year.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

suzy

 
At January 3, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Thanks for hosting, Sasha. Hope you are doing well. Thoughts and prayers going out to you with the passing of your father. ((HUGS)).

 
At January 4, 2011 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

I haven't been very creative lately so not linking up. So sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my dad suddenly when he was 52 and I know what a shock you've experienced. The only advice I give is that there is no set way or time to grieve. You will find what's right for you. I would also love to have you as part of BFF. My email is theanswerischocolate@comcast.net so email me and we'll schedule.

Until then, take care.

 
At January 8, 2011 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Sasha,
Can you go back to the linky tools website, and edit your hop. And select the box that says "is this a blog hop?" That way I can grab your hop and put it on my page. Let me know if this doesn't make sense. I'll try to make it more clear.

Frugal Invitation
http://www.frugalinvitation.com

 
At January 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Sasha-I am so sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comments!

 
At January 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Belly Charms said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I linked up on another blog and just came over and read your rules....oops that I linked to my blog and not a post. I will add your button to my blog now:) Have a wonderful week. I am a new follower tool.

 
At January 9, 2011 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Belly Charms said...

I just posted it:)

http://www.bellycharmsblog.com/2011/01/new-crafty-blog-hop.html

 
At January 9, 2011 at 11:30 PM , Anonymous Sweet T Makes Three said...

New follower. Thanks for the linky!

 
At January 10, 2011 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Create With Joy said...

Dear Sasha

Happy New Year and best of luck in this new venture! I am SO sorry for your loss. I started my blog to help me recover from the untimely loss of my sister, so I hope this brings you healing.

I will add your link to my post shortly. In the meantime, I am a new follower and would love for you to join me over at Create With Joy!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

 
At January 10, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Great meme idea! I'm not a very crafty person so I don't have anything to link up but I definitely will if I post something DIY!

I'm a new follower and tweeted about your meme!!

 
At January 10, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home