This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Holidays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-holidays.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Holidays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Happy Holidays

This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Holidays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Happy Holidays

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all my ~The Life of Me~ readers. It is my hope that everyone gets to enjoy their family and friends on this holiday. Unfortuntely, my holiday won't be as expected. My father unexpectedly passed away yesterday morning so our Christmas is not as joyful this year. Please make sure that everyone you love knows how you feel about them. Tomorrow is never promised for anyone. Merry Christmas.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 26, 2010 at 1:45 AM , Blogger Lori@Paisley Passions said...

I am SO sorry to hear about your Father. I hope that you are able to find comfort and peace this holiday season. Best wishes to you and your family.

 
At December 31, 2010 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

I am so sorry for your loss Sasha. I hope you find comfort in happy memories.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home