This page has moved to a new address.

Crayon Art

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/08/crayon-art.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Crayon Art

Creations By Sasha Blog: Crayon Art

This page has moved to a new address.

Crayon Art

Creations By Sasha Blog: Crayon Art

Monday, August 29, 2011

Crayon Art

You guys voted for my next project and the result came back with this - Crayon Art! This is easily the most fun I've had with a project. And it's oh so simple. I got one of those cheap $1 crayon boxes from my local craft store and used a canvas I had. The most time consuming part was taking the wrapping off of each crayon. I am IN LOVE with how it came out. So, because you guys did an awesome job picking out my last project - help me pick out my next one! Let me know what you think of the Crayon Art and then vote for my next project! Thanks in advance for the help!



Don't forget to vote on which project I should do next! Here are the Pinterest inspired choices:

Dot Art

Framed Corkboards

Doily Canvas

Jewlrey Organizer
Washer Monogram







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home