This page has moved to a new address.

Help Wanted: Guest Bloggers

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/03/help-wanted-guest-bloggers.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Help Wanted: Guest Bloggers

Creations By Sasha Blog: Help Wanted: Guest Bloggers

This page has moved to a new address.

Help Wanted: Guest Bloggers

Creations By Sasha Blog: Help Wanted: Guest Bloggers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Help Wanted: Guest Bloggers


Happy Hump Day all! I hope everyone is enjoying their Wednesdays and looking forward to the weekend!

I'm sending out a Call for Guest Bloggers. I'll be on vacation from April 10th - April 17th and I'm looking for 3 guest bloggers for April 12th, 13th, and 15th.

I'd love for it to be a new post of yours but I'm also fine with posting anything that may be a few months old on your blog. It can be something crafty, decor, organizational tips, or, thrift finds/redos; just as long as it fits in with the theme of ~The Life of Me~ it'll work!

If you are willing to guest post for me during my vacation, I will need your post by April 8th.

So if you are interested, PLEASE email me and let me know at sashasbooks@ymail.com. We will discuss details and then all you would have to do is email me your html code of your post.

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to hear for everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home