This page has moved to a new address.

NEW: Inspirational Thursdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-inspirational-thursdays.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

NEW: Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: NEW: Inspirational Thursdays

This page has moved to a new address.

NEW: Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: NEW: Inspirational Thursdays

Thursday, August 19, 2010

NEW: Inspirational Thursdays


In an effort to spark every one's imagination and to get the creative juices flowing, Thursdays will now be "Inspirational Thursdays"! Every Thursday, I'll post a quote. I hope that it will inspire you to create some great scrapbook pages, cards, tags, or anything else that gets into your head.

"It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."
                                                                                    ~Agatha Christie

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 25, 2010 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Lori@Paisley Passions said...

What a fun idea!!! Even though it isn't a linky party, I think I will add it to my Linky Library as a "prompt". That way I will be sure to come by and check it out and others can find it too :)

 
At August 25, 2010 at 5:06 PM , Blogger L Simonson said...

Okay, I added it to my Blog Hops tab. Here is the link :)

http://paisleypassions.blogspot.com/p/blog-hops.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home