This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - January/February

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/03/cards-of-month.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - January/February

Creations By Sasha Blog: Cards of the Month - January/February

This page has moved to a new address.

Cards of the Month - January/February

Creations By Sasha Blog: Cards of the Month - January/February

Monday, March 21, 2011

Cards of the Month - January/February

In January I signed up for the Cardmaker Kit-of-theMonth Club. I have come to realize that I'm much more of a card maker than scrapbooker. I do like making scrapbooks but I need that gratification that comes knowing that I've finished something and its so much easier to get that when you make cards. So every month, when I get my new kit, I'll show case it here for every one to see :) Here were some cards from the January kit. The theme was friendship:






And here are some cards from February's kit. The theme for February was birthdays which is actually perfect because my mom's birthday is tomorrow and she'll be getting the first card below. But ssshhhh...don't tell her.




I am so impressed with how all these cards turned out. What do you think?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Leasa said...

I love these cards. ilove scrapbooking too but like you the card brings quick and almost instant gratification.

 
At March 22, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger OrangeHeroMama said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'pinwheel' effect on the bottom cards!!
They're gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home