This page has moved to a new address.

Creation Mondays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/03/creation-mondays.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Creation Mondays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Creation Mondays

This page has moved to a new address.

Creation Mondays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Creation Mondays

Monday, March 7, 2011

Creation Mondays


Welcome to another edition of Creation Mondays! I really appreciate every one's support. So many people linked up last week. Let's keep the party going! There were so many creative things going on last week. Some that I really fell in love with were:

Millenium Falcon Cake @ Musings of A Glamorpuss
Mix Metal Necklace @ The Answer Is Chocolate
Chair Makeover @ House to Your Home
Girls Room Mural @ Danina Creations

Please feel free to pick up the "I Created @ ~The Life of Me~" button on the sidebar to showcase on your blog.

Now on to this week's party. Here's how it works:

1. Become a follower of ~The Life of Me~
2. Link-up your post not your main URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.

3. Link up. Have fun. Visit some other links and let them know you found them @ ~The Life of Me~

4. Grab the party-link button below so others can join the PARTY!!

Remember this party is for anything DIY: Photography, Recipes, Sewing Projects, Crafts, Scrapbooking, Cards, Paper Crafts, etc. If YOU have made it, link it up!

And don't forget...If you're interested in have your blog featured on Spotlight Fridays find out how here.

Have fun!


Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Thanks so much for showing off my chair!!! I also wanted to say, I love your blog design! Have a great week!!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Brandi Jo & Nathan said...

Hello Sasha,
I'm having trouble getting your button to work! I hope we can get it working so I can post it! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm linking up to yours and your newest follower!
Many blessings
B

 
At March 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Sasha said...

Please let me know if you still have problems. I hope it works for you and thanks for linking up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home