This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/02/inspirational-thursdays_24.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Inspirational Thursdays




Today's picture for Inspirational Thursday is my own personal inspiration. I hope that it inspires others. I am so happy with this picture. I made this for a client of mine. I created this picture using Adobe Photoshop Elements, got it printed on canvas, and framed it. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. I've never even tried to make something like this before and I was a little nervous about how it would turn out. It inspires me because I proved to myself that I am capable of more than I think I am.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home