This page has moved to a new address.

Spotlight Fridays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/02/spotlight-fridays.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Spotlight Fridays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Spotlight Fridays

This page has moved to a new address.

Spotlight Fridays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Spotlight Fridays

Friday, February 4, 2011

Spotlight Fridays


Welcome to the newest edition of Spotlight Fridays! I'm so excited today because I'm spotlighting Keepin it Thrifty, a blog I promise you will love!



Andrea blogs at Keepin it Thrifty. She's young and crafty and loves everything crafty and DIY. Her blog is about crafts and fashion and most of all, doing it all without spending alot! Andrea says that crafting is her passion and has a motto that I couldn't agree with more "Why buy when I can DIY"! Here are some of her fabulous creations:





 So make sure you stop by Keepin it Thrifty and tell Andrea hi! You'll get inspired and create on a budget!

And if you're interested in being in the Spotlight, email me at sashasbooks@ymail.com.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! I love Andrea. What a great feature.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home