This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/01/inspirational-thursdays_20.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inspirational Thursdays


Like I said last week, I'm still trying to decide if I'm going for thought-provoking questions or things to help get you inspired to create. This week, I'm going with a little bit of both.


I found this lovely accessory holder at Lemon Tree Creations. Not only is it super easy to make, it's also functional (and who doesn't like double duty). I also love the message. Who wouldn't want to grab a belt off this. I think it's time for me to pull out the vinyl and see what I can do.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2011 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Hi Sasha, I just put up my "Blog Feature Friday" post on you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home