This page has moved to a new address.

Spotlight Fridays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-that-time-of-week-again.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Spotlight Fridays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Spotlight Fridays

This page has moved to a new address.

Spotlight Fridays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Spotlight Fridays

Friday, February 11, 2011

Spotlight Fridays


It's that time of week again...time for another Spotlight Friday! I'm so excited because today, I'm spotlighting one of my absolute favorite blogs...Paisley Passions!


Lori over at Paisley Passions has a fantastic blog. This was one of the first blogs I started following when I entered blogland about six months ago and I have not been disappointed. Not only is Lori creative, but she does a great job at showcase others who are just as creative as she is. She hosts several linky parties and blog hops throughout the week, including:

Wandering Wednesday Blog Hop

Thrilling Thursday

Fun with Food Friday

She also has "Made by Me For Me" Mondays and often blog swaps with great guests! Not to mention some fantastic giveaways every once in a while! So please stop by Paisley Passions and tell Lori I said hi!

And if you're interested in being in the Spotlight, email me at sashasbooks@ymail.com.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2011 at 8:51 PM , Blogger L Simonson said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FEATURE! You are too kind :) It made my day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home