This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

window.location.href="http://www.creationsbysasha.com/blog/?blogger=http://sashas-books.blogspot.com/2011/01/inspirational-thursdays.html"

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

This page has moved to a new address.

Inspirational Thursdays

Creations By Sasha Blog: Inspirational Thursdays

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Inspirational Thursdays


I know I forgot to do this for the past couple of weeks, but in any event...welcome to another Inspirational Thursday. I'm still trying to figure out how exactly I want to inspire everyone each week - if I want it to be something crafty or something that makes your think. This week, I've decided to go with something to make you think. So...

How do you want to be remembered?

I choose this question because of my dad's recent passing. When someone close to you passes away, it really does make you think of everything you remember about them and how you want people to remember you. I just want to be remembered as a person that loved my family and friends and was happy with life. Sometimes the little things in life that go wrong tend to drag us down and we forget about what it means to be happy that we have life and all the wonderful experiences in our lives. So I hope that I am remembered as a person who loved life. So, how do you want to be remembered?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home